Hey, guys!
It's been a whirlwind of sight-seeing, but I think I've finally picked my favorite (tourist-y) place. The St. Vitus Cathedral. Prague is usually under a constantly cloud cover during January, with grey skies and not a ray of sunshine in sight, but we capitalized on one of the sunniest days so far. I'm so happy we did. Zach and I got up and ventured up one of the biggest hills in Prague to see the Cathedral. All you need to do is take the metro two stops passed Mustek (you'll get very familiar with the Mustek stop, trust me), and you're pretty much at the base of the hill. It was amazing. When you go inside, the stained glass windows create the most beautiful effect on the inside. Granted, there are a lot of tourists in there taking pictures -- especially on a pretty day. But it's definitely worth the trek up the hill. Not to mention, very close to the cathedral is one of the best views in Prague. It's actually on the balcony of a Starbucks, which I thought was hilarious. You can stand on the edge and take photos from there. This is a trip you should definitely take on one of the first days you get to Prague. It gets most of the "tourist" attractions out of the way and lets you take some awesome photos of the beautiful city.
When I find a better view, I'll be sure to let you know. Until then, this is number one and a MUST SEE in Prague.
Cheers!




0 comments:
Post a Comment