AD (728x60)

(Tab Widget 4)

Monday, February 17, 2014

Petřín Lookout Tower

Share & Comment

Hey, there!

So, remember how I told you guys I would keep you posted on the best view in Prague? I think I may have found a spot I like more. Another beautiful day in Prague obviously required a little exploring. Sam and I set out without a real destination, and ended up hiking about an hour and twenty minutes up hill to get to the Petřín Lookout Tower. Let me tell you, it was a workout. But it was well worth it. You can literally see every inch of Prague from up there. And to my surprise, there weren't a lot of tourists up there! We stopped at a small outdoor cafe called the Panoramic Cafe and had fried cheese and french fries. Now, when I say fried cheese, don't think the fried cheese that looks like a hot dog that you get at the fair. It's almost like a really big mozzarella stick in a bun. And they're absolutely delicious. It's one of the bigger "street" foods here in Prague, and I'm obsessed with them.

Cheers!



Tags: , ,

Written by

We're 7 members of the Class of 2016 Media Fellows Program, studying abroad together in Prague for the 2014 spring semester.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet Us

Why Choose Prague?

Prague, Czech Republic is one of the top destinations to visit for its amazing architecture, cuisine and nightlife. The city is overflowing with history! Not to mention, it has a great exchange rate, making the trip inexpensive for a European country. Visit the High Point University Faculty-in-Residence Program page to learn more.
Copyright © Faculty in Residence Study Abroad: Prague | High Point University | Designed by Templateism.com